Sunday, October 19, 2014

Fall First impression Pt3






I know its late but if you read my update(which is no longer posted) i had a reason for it. I will explain why at the end of this review for those who didn't get a chance to read it after this review.



Karen Senki


This is one i can see alot of people passing over but  it is very good. The plot for the most part revolves around a girl name Karen living in a post war world where for some reason robots are after her and the majority of the population are robots. The animation is that of Appleseed mixed with RWBY(mostly appleseed) there are four episode so far and i can say by episode 3 things get kinda weird. If CGI anime aren't your thing then this wouldn't be for you but the plot in it makes it worth watching each episode is only 10 minuets long.


Sora No Method



Its like someone took elements of Anohana added some Shojo Ai and doused it with some sci-fi. This show is good however, it is very slow paced to get to the point of the episode. The first episode was good but there were long overdrawn scenes that was so unnecessary not to mention i think this is a sci-fi shojo ai verson of anohana. I will keep watching to see where its going to go.



Honorable Mentions


I don't understand what my husband is saying.

 Each episodes are about 3 minunts long (which is too long for me) and its about a normal girl who ends up marring a Otaku. The humor in the show is dry and some what irritating to me. its a good show but i won't be watching it on a regular.


ShiroBako



Shirobako is about five girls trying to make it in the Anime industry. It is for the most part decent but what i don't like about it is i feel like we seen this kind of show before and its almost as if the creators are nagging at us saying "oh its so hard  being a animator, director, ect so please buy our products when they are released"  But using Moe girls to do it. I do not like my anime to nag a message at me. Sorry.



That is it these are the anime i will be watching  some i might drop mid way if they don't pick up (looking at you girlfriend beta) and some i will be watching sparlingly 

Now why this review is late for those who didn't get a chance to read my update post before i deleted it. Someone made a terrible comment on my pt 2 fall anime review to the point i had to block and delete there comment. I  know im not the best reviewer out there. Im still learning but this is just something i do as a hobby. Im not being paid to write reviews. I would like to. That aside i just became depressed because not only am i dealing with alot in my real life the one thing i like to do was now becoming to much  and i was debating if i should just give up.  I decided not to and just write. Hopefully i won't let things like this effect me again.


And Thank you to those who read and appreciate what i have to say.




No comments:

Post a Comment