Sunday, October 12, 2014

Fall anime first impression pt 1





Hello everyone! Sorry for this long break. I went with my sister to the morning musume concert on the fourth of this month and I guess I should have made a announcement just in case someone wanted to meet me in person, but i had caught a cold after the concert and along with that im still dealing with a bout of depression but yeah.

Side note if you want me to do a review of the concert i would other than that i'll just keep it moving.




FATE/STAY NIGHT 2014




 For those who saw the original Fate/stay night  we call all agree this is a HUGE  improvement and that for now on Ufotable need to take over any fate series. I kinda want them to update tsukihime but we will see.
I like the first episode beside it being too long which i expected because the first episode of fate/zero was about 48 min long  I really like it. NOW, I honestly do not trust  any of the characters besides Saber. Lancer seem more aggressive than he did in fate/Zero.  Don't ask me why I don't trust Rin, Sakura(she know what she did at the end of fate/zero)  or Emiya adopted son i just don't.
Side note Sakura brother is a bitch. Just saying.

Amagi Brilliant-Park

While i did enjoy the first episode i kinda have mixed feeling about this show. For one its like someone said "you know what? I really like full metal panic like, REALLY FUCKING LOVE THAT SHOW! what would happen if we switch the main characters genders and set this in a amusment park?!" and someone approved it. For fuck sakes the mascot from FMP made a appearance in the first episode. So is this suppose to be a retelling of FMP but in a different way or is it a stand alone series? im confused but i will be watching to figure it out.


Parasyte/kiseijuu


Soo let them mastubation jokes begin.
Well I found my horor series of this season.  The first episode was very bloody and in some ways creepy because nobody wants their right hand to turn into a alien and the way that it happen to is make anyone check their bedroom for any thing that resembels something that might mutate them. Im very intrique to see how far this show is going to push it with out being black blooded or white screen



Part one is done. I will hopefully get part 2 done either Wednesday or Saturday but these are my top three i will be watching this fall.

No comments:

Post a Comment