Thursday, October 16, 2014

Fall anime first impression pt 2






Yowamushi Pedal: Grande Road
                                                                 *this is what fear look like

Ok so here's the story on how i got to even watch this anime. I though that this season was the first season BUT this is actually the second season. The first episode was so intense for a bicycle sport anime. I guess i should actually watch the first season but i will eventually go back and watch it.  I was suppose to add this in my first review but i forgot


Girlfriend (kari) beta


Yep This is actually a Yuri.  As a person who loves to watch a good yuri the first episode was oh so boring. I hated it. The main character spent  the whole show looking for a girl just to give back a picutre  she drop. I will be watching it sparatically just to see if it picks up.




Cross Ange Tenshi to Ryuu no Rondo



This is another Yuri anime but this is more of a Action Yuri. I watch the first two episode that are out and holy shit! I just hope it doesn't get boring mid way kinda like Akuma no riddle did.


 GuGuRe! Kokkuri-San!


   Kokkuri san is a very funny show. its about a elementary school age girl name Kohina who mangages to summon the fox demon name Kokkuri the show to me really has no plot but  it more about the daily life between Kokkuri and Kohina and their interaction. Seeing how the comedy in this show is very good i will keep watching


I will  do pt 3 saturday and that should be it for what i am watching.

No comments:

Post a Comment