Saturday, July 12, 2014

First impression of Gekka Shojo Nozaki Kun and Kuroshitsuji book of circus






So despite the fact that im kinda behind on a bunch of anime that premired and some that i started but forgot about  I wanted to get this review out of the way


Gekka shojo Nozaki Kun






So this show basically is a cute romantic comedy anime about a girl who in in love with a guy (typical right) tries to confess flub terribly but ends up finding out that he is a manga artist not only just a typical manga artist but a shoujo manga artist. It's very funny and im not the kind of person who really like shoujo anime like that but this one kinda caught my intrest.

I might be watching this bi-weekly just because i can see it getting predictable but i can seem me at least compleating this series.


Kuroshitsuji book of cirus/Circus arc

Im calling it the circus arc. So the first episode was ok. I felt it was lacking alot. I mean i wasn't expecting full on action in this first episode but for the most part i  guess this was just lacking. Although this did made me feel hella poor after i watched it. Personally I think that this Circus arc should be at least four episode each 45 mins. This should have came out right after Kuroshitshuji season 2 i feel because the fact that this is coming out now it like this whole scene of  "what is the purpose" for this.Will i be watching this of course but like i said this should have been made into a ova.





No comments:

Post a Comment