Friday, July 4, 2014

First impression of FREE~Enternal Summer and Tokyo Ghouls





So Free Second season FREE~Eternal Summer~  I just got finshed watching. I feel like this season will be more drama heavy season. The opening had me want to peel my face off in a good way because it was so sexy.  We were introduce to a new character who i feel will add the drama to the series so im looking forward to this season of free.


Tokyo Ghouls.... (sigh ) first of let me say this FUNIMATION STOP IT! Stop getting series before they air and stop subbing them too because i feel not only half of the time you get it wrong and when you do dub it (because they are if they got the sub) you get voice actors/actress who fall flat and you keep using over and over again. I couldn't enjoy it. I honesly couldn't enjoy Tokyo Ghouls because when i seen "FUNIMATION YOU SHOULD BE WATCHING"logo and i wasn't even watching it from funimation site i was automatically turn off. Plot wise it kinda simular to Shinki mixed with hellsing because the main character is turn into a Ghoul via transplant and in this series Ghouls are monster like canibals idk i stop caring half way through .


I know i will keep watching free i might keep watching Tokyo Ghouls but sparingly.

No comments:

Post a Comment