Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Semi Anime post-Asuka Frauein Figurine








Hello everyone.  Yesterday my late birthday gift came in the mail and even though at first i didn't know what it was when i open it i was so eliated.



My Asuka Langly Soryu Frauein Figurine!! I got it off of Amazon for about $35. I didn't like the figma version of Asuka mostly because they have her in her newer plug suit and i really don't like her newer plug suit plus i wanted this for a long time.
The box it came it was much smaller than i imaging it to be.

I really love this base it really look like one of the title caps from the anime.

The figure it self is moveable and poseable just like a figma figurine  the only problem i have with it is
Her feet don't touch the base.

It doesn't bother me that much though as she was ment to be a poseable figure

        A few of her interchangeable parts include some extra hands, Her mothers doll, and a gun

I really love this figurine and the Revoltech Asuka is making me want to save up and get the Frauein Rei. The Attention to detail from the plug suit to her clips in her hair are amazing. If you are looking to buy this particular figurine Amazon.com has it. This was defiantly a 10+ figurine.

No comments:

Post a Comment