Tuesday, April 8, 2014

semi anime related post- castle point anime convention 2014 or cpac 2014




I was kinda debated on wheater or not to go to this con because most of my friends flaked out. Two had vaild reason but a big FUCK YOU  to my friend who didn't.

YOU SPENT MONTHS PREPARING A COSPLAY FOR THIS CONVENTION AND NOW ALL OF OF SUDDEN YOU DON'T FEEL LIKE GOING?!
FUCK OFF.

anyway Castle point anime convention or Cpac 2014 this year was amazing. I spent most of the time in the dealers room(as i usually do) but i wanted to see Crispen Freeman but i missed him T_T. I tried to find the tenshi no ai cafe but i  couldn't because it was located in the different building for where it was last year. My only problems i had with this con is why was two fucking floors for card gaming! why not put that in a different building!

I kinda hope next year is a two day con saturday and sunday i don't mind that it is a one day con but it seem like it get bigger for it to be enough for it to be a two day con at least.

Now let me show you pic from that amazing day!



                                                    I didn't lose my way when i saw these kill la kill cosplayers


                                                    You have to Let it go with these Frozen cosplayers

                                                                       kawoshinji
                                                     my little titan can't be this cute
                                               Geisha VI was there and her cosplay was amazing







I will be back righting reviews come saturday. 
My body is so sore. But i had loads of fun and im glad one of my friend did go with me. Now im going to spend the rest of this week relaxing and recoving and catching up with anime.





























No comments:

Post a Comment